Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feb 23, mercredi

-J'adore ses beaux yeux noirs.
-Hum...pas mal, mais moi, je préfére les yeux marron.


-I love her beautiful black eyes.
-Hum...not bad, but me, I prefer brown eyes.

I have black charcoal eyes. Black. Very black. But I do really love to have brown eyes. Blue, grey and other colours don't really suits me, coz my hair colour is really dark--black. Blue'll make me looks trying-so-hard/ang mos wanabe -.-

Dying hair colours will probably solve the 'problem' but it requires high maintenance. Imagine horrible black roots growing out, I'll have to keep touching it up... Je n'ai pas beaucoup d'argent (I dont have enough $$, poor student).

Ahem. So yea.. I dont have to plug my eyes out to change my eyes colours, a lil help from some colour plastics will do :p

Coloured contact lenses, guide to become pretty (or prettier) 101!!

There is no such things as "natural beauty", well, maybe there really is but it doesn't happens on me. I have wide (considered as?) collection of brown lenses. Circle lenses, colour lenses are all basic necessity of mademoiselle nowadays, where, you can still look good without make-ups on ♥

I bet every girl is familiar with Geo, Dueba, Eos.. right? (don't lie :p)

Brownies (click on pic to have better view of the lenses' label)

Circle lenses with black outer ring used to be my favourite, they enlarged my eyes instantly, I can have big dolly brown eyes yay!

My favourite circle lens, would wear it for functions where I wanted to look good in pictures, ie: Prom.

However, they looks kinda fake, covering up the white areas on my eyes, very Ju-On liked :p No idea who Ju-On is? Utilize the Google search engine s'il vous plait. I would like to pose a picture of it initially but it gives me goose bumps :p So, no no, pas sympa.

So, I choose to wear natural brown lenses without the scary outer black ring nowadays. They give me brownies eyes with slight enlargement, and also makes my eyes look attractive (yea?) :)


My favourite pairs will be Dueba barbie brown and gothic 3 tones brown.

Dueba barbie brown ♥, the pair of lenses that Angelababy wears in the picture below.

Pretty? I really love them a lot, but it expired. Although these lenses were said to have a year lifespan but I'll discard them after two to three months for hygiene purpose. This pair is extremely difficult to get as the manufacturer stop producing. Anyone selling it kindly leave a comment, merci beaucoup :)

Gothic 3 tones brown; the closest substitute that I could get to replace my dueba barbie brown. I wear this pair almost everyday ♥

I used to purchase this monthly lenses from Freshkon, wisdom brown. Pretty dark chocolate that blends really well with my dark colour eyes but it's a bit costly compared to others.

I have heard enough rumours and cases of getting blind after wearing contacts, I'm pretty afraid to try out brands like Dueba, Geo that sold widely online at first, thus, I start with Freshkon, a more reliable brand that you could obtain in any optical outlets.

After trying to wear Geo and others and I'm still not blind yet, I started wearing them more frequent now. Hygiene is very very important, always keep your hands clean and dry when contacting with your lenses.

Another of my favourite from Eos, max pure brown, something in between of big black ring and natural 3 tones ♥

Maxi Eyes brown from optical shop, the pair that caught chéri's eyes ♥

Before getting know that brown is my colour, I did also tried out others. Never try, never know right?

Not colour friendly to me :(
Sapphire and amethyst from Freshlook; Black from Freshkon.

However, I wear my brown specs most of the time. Trying to cut down on contact lenses now, wearing lenses for too many hours in a day will make my eyes dry.

Eye drops from Alcon. I'll store a few stripes in my cute Kitty case for hygiene purpose :)

My love for brown eyes don't stop here.

♥ Urban Decay Naked palette ♥

with 12 beautiful brown shades, two colours liner and a primer.
♥ it max :D

Off to F class :) see ya.



signing off,
3.44pm



2 comments:

  1. Try bubble lens and i.fairy Dolly brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hye, can I have a question?
    how the gothic 3 tone in hazel looks like? is it light and soft or is it vibrant?

    ReplyDelete