Monday, January 3, 2011

Jan 03, Lundi

Phew~ I was conquered by complete lazyness. I know I might sound a lil defensive, meh I was busy with college stuff, assignments course works and guess what? I passed my French beginner level 1!!

I was suppose to share my learning experiences and I had only blogged about it twice and the next thing is I passed level 1 :D absurd I know, my bad.

Anyway, joyeux noël et bonne année 2011

How did you guys celebrate le jour de l'An, the day of the year? Count down in malls where you were surrounded by meat walls?

I celebrated mine in a fine place with Korean Jazz band introduced in Alliance Français magazine, thanks to Shen chéri who noticed it when waiting for my class to end. Hmm, I guess that's how this post is related to my learning diary :p


So here we go, violà, ilprimo restolounge, tata...


Jalan Conlay, somewhere around the twin tower.

ilprimo has very interesting interior.

bleu

orange

violet

cured salmon with avocado puree

vin rouge, l'eau et baguette

cheese with tomatoes

pan-seared scallop with saffron arborio rice

petite parsnip and almond soup

quail with rigatoni and goose liver

chéri's main course : lamb with sweet potatoes

main course of mine : fish with sweet potatoes

dark chocolate tart with homemade vanilla bean ice-cream and wild berries coulis

The jazz band played most of my favourite songs and made me can't pay full attention on the food dancing rolling and gliding on my tongue.


Anyway, my 2010 ended with a beautiful full stop, and my 2011 begun with a peaceful and joyous night. Thank you, cheers ♥



signing off,
9.22pm

No comments:

Post a Comment